Expired

Secret Network Airdrop

AIRDROP Type

MEDIUM

Difficulty
Secret Network
(5/5)
Value: ?
CLOSED
172 Views

Tasks for Secret Network airdrop:

Ticker: SEFI

Platform: OTHER

Publish date: March 26, 2021

Check/uncheck this airdrop as DONE

How to get Secret Network airdrop:

Secret Network is the first blockchain with privacy-preserving smart contracts. Applications built on Secret Network utilize encrypted data without exposing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Secret Network empowers developers to build decentralized, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. For blockchain technology to reach global adoption, users and organizations need granular control over their data. Private by default – transparent when needed – Secret Network’s programmable privacy delivers this level of control, securing and scaling Web 3.0.

Secret Network is airdropping 10% of all the SEFI supply to SCRT stakers, SecretSwap LPs, Secret Network – Ethereum bridge users, and certain Ethereum DeFi communities that are supported on the Secret Ethereum Bridge. The remaining 90% supply will be distributed to SecretSwap users, SEFI, and SCRT stakers and for the development fund over four years. 

Step-by-step guide on how to get Secret Network airdrop:

  1. There will be random snapshots between March 4th and SEFI genesis, which is on March 31st
  2. 10% of SEFI tokens will be distributed:
    – 15% Secret Bridge users
    – 25% SecretSwap LPs
    – 25% External communities
    – 35% SCRT stakers
  3. For more information visit this post
Follow us on Twitter, join our Telegram channel, or like us on Facebook to receive new airdrops and help us build a community!
Secret Network Airdrop
Share Secret Network airdrop:TwitterFacebookWhatsAppGoogle+LinkedIn
AIRDROP VALUE
N/A
REFERRAL AWARD
N/A
TOKENS PER CLAIM
N/A
MAX PARTICIPANTS
Unlimited

Secret Network - Project information: