How to get Hydra airdrop:
Hydra is a permissionless, open-source, proof-of-stake blockchain built on some of the tops of the most proven open-source technologies – QTUM, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BlackCoin’s PoV v3, designed by Pavel Vasin.
Hydra airdrop is a holder cryptocurrency airdrop. The total airdrop pool is 18,585,932 HYDRA for all HRC-20 LOC holders. Airdrop will last for 350 days and it will start on April 1st.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Hydra airdrop:
- Hold HRC-20 LOC tokens in your Hydra wallet
- If you have ERC-20 LOC tokens, swap them to HRC-20 to be eligible. For more information regarding swapping, see this page
- A snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks. Each week will have an allocation of 2% of the total airdrop pool
- The first distribution is planned around April 1st and the snapshot will occur few days before that
- The rewards will be distributed seven days after each snapshot
- Users who join after the first snapshot and users who increase the balance after the first snapshot will only receive the rewards after a cool-down period of four weeks
- KYC is mandatory. You can do it on this page
- In this Medium post find out how many LOC tokens you will need to have after the first snapshot
- Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC held during each snapshot as HYDRA coins
- All unclaimed HYDRA coins will be burned
- Track your status on this page
- For more information about Hydra airdrop visit this Medium post