NEW AND FREE AIRDROPS
How to Get Free Tokens in 2023?
Crypto has become so popular that it is no surprise that almost everyone has heard of it, and millions of users have decided to invest in at least one cryptocurrency. ...
Spotlight Airdrop of the Week: Infinity Games
In the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, the quest for innovation and boundless possibilities is never-ending. For crypto enthusiasts and gaming aficionados alike, the Infinity Games blockchain project ...
Airdrops Recap for Week 22
Hello, dear airdrop enjoyers! Welcome to the AirdropsMob weekly recap with the hottest crypto airdrops from the last week. We have a curated collection of the hottest airdrops in the ...
Welcome to AirdropsMob, one of the oldest airdrops websites, established in 2018. With our extensive experience and longstanding presence in the industry, AirdropsMob.com has garnered a strong reputation for providing reliable and up-to-date information on airdrops, bounties, NFTs, and token giveaways. We are publishing a manually curated and verified list of token drops and giveaways. By consistently delivering high-quality content and offering a user-friendly interface, AirdropsMob.com has become a trusted resource for cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide.
What are airdrops?Cryptocurrency airdrops, or crypto airdrops, are a free distribution of tokens or coins that may occur before or after the token generation event (TGE). The term "airdrop" is derived from the idea of "dropping" or dispersing tokens to a broad audience. These distributions can be executed in various ways. Still, they generally require participants to meet certain criteria or perform specific actions, such as holding a particular cryptocurrency, completing a set of tasks, or participating in a community event.
Why are blockchain projects giving free airdrops?Blockchain projects conduct giveaways as part of their marketing and user acquisition strategies. Airdrops involve distributing free tokens or cryptocurrencies to create awareness and generate interest in the project. Token drops serve multiple purposes. Firstly, airdrops help bootstrap a project's community by attracting new users and increasing their engagement. By distributing tokens for free, projects incentivize individuals to become active participants, fostering a sense of ownership and loyalty. Secondly, they facilitate decentralized token distribution. By dispersing tokens widely, projects aim to achieve a more equitable and decentralized ownership structure, reducing concentration. Furthermore, airdrops provide an opportunity to showcase technology and gain exposure in a crowded market. By offering free tokens, projects attract attention and encourage exploration of their platform and ecosystem. Overall, airdrops serve as a strategic tool for blockchain projects to build communities, increase decentralization, and promote the adoption of their platforms and tokens.
What type of airdrops are there?
1. Social Media AirdropsThese token drops require participants to engage with a project's social media channels, such as liking, sharing, or commenting on posts. The aim is to create buzz and expand the project's online presence. Social media airdrops often require participants to follow specific guidelines or use hashtags to qualify for token distribution.
2. Holder AirdropsHolder airdrops reward existing cryptocurrency holders with additional tokens based on the amount they hold. These drops incentivize long-term participation and loyalty within a project's community. The more tokens a participant holds, the larger their share in the airdrop distribution.
3. Forks AirdropsForks occur when a blockchain splits into two separate chains, resulting in the creation of a new cryptocurrency. Forks airdrops distribute the newly created tokens to holders of the original cryptocurrency at the time of the fork. This type of airdrop aims to encourage users to participate in the new chain and promote its adoption.
4. Retroactive and DeFi AirdropsRetroactive airdrops, also known as "fairdrops," distribute tokens to existing users who have interacted with a specific protocol or ecosystem. These token drops can be seen as a way to reward early supporters and contributors. DeFi drops specifically target users who have utilized decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms, providing them with tokens as a form of appreciation or to incentivize further usage.
5. NFT dropsNon-fungible token (NFT) airdrops distribute unique digital assets to users. NFTs represent ownership of digital items such as artwork, collectibles, or virtual real estate. Projects may conduct NFT drops to reward participants or generate interest in their NFT marketplace or ecosystem.
How do I claim airdrops?Airdrops come in different forms, each with its own unique purpose and method of distribution. It's important to note that they can have different requirements and conditions, such as holding a specific token, completing certain tasks, or participating in community events. Participants should carefully follow the instructions provided by the project to qualify for the airdrop. After you have successfully completed the tasks, a good practice is to stay in blockchain project community groups to stay informed if some other actions are necessary to receive the airdrop.
When will I receive free airdrops?It depends on which token drop you participated. When talking about holder or fork airdrops, you will receive free tokens when a new blockchain is launched. If you participated in a currently standard airdrop like social media ones or similar, usual blockchain projects list rules for when they will drop tokens or NFTs. From our experience, the common timespan is around three to six months.
Safety Tips for Participating in Airdrops!
1. Never pay for airdrops
If a blockchain project is asking you for money to participate in airdrops, go away immediately. You will never see coins and tokens, and there is a good chance you will probably lose what you have.
2. Never share your private key
It is never too much to repeat it: Never share your private keys with anyone.
3. Create a new dedicated email address for airdrops
Create a new email address that you will use only for the airdrops. Do not forget to set a different password to it. The best practice will be to have different aliases emails for different websites, for example, [email protected]. But for this, you will need to have your own domain and forward all emails from a domain (that is not a real email account) to an actual email that you use.
4. Never use the same password for different accounts
You should apply this rule regardless of participation in the token drops. The best practice is to use one of the excellent password manager applications.
5. If you have doubts about project legitimacy, avoid KYC
If you have any doubts about blockchain project legitimacy, avoid passing the KYC (it stands for Know Your Customer). It is up to you if you want to share your personal information and participate in airdrops.
7. Separate your holder wallet (cold) from hot wallet
Don't use your holder or cold wallet for interactions with smart contracts. Use your cold wallet only for transactions of cryptos. You cannot be sure which suspicious smart contract you may sign. Use your hot wallet for interaction with various smart contracts.