How to get Qtum airdrop:
Qtum is one of the successful cryptocurrency blockchain projects and assets.
Qtum airdrop is organized with the Binance exchange. This is the holder crypto airdrop. That means you will have to hold QTUM coins, in this case on the Binance exchange, to get QTUM airdrop coins. Qtum is, of course, listed on CoinMarketCap.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Qtum airdrop:
- Sign up for the Binance
- Hold minimum 1 QTUM in Binance wallet
- Starting from August 1, 2019, Binance will begin taking daily snapshots of user QTUM balances at 00:00 AM UTC
- XLM staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
- QTUM generated by each user = Total QTUM staking rewards received by Binance * User QTUM holdings ratio
- User QTUM holdings ratio = User QTUM holdings / Total QTUM staked by Binance
- The initial distribution of QTUM staking rewards will be calculated up until September 1, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period
- QTUM rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 5th of each month