How to get Dogecoin airdrop:
Dogecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and the ultimate meme crypto! Dogecoin is an open-source protocol and a fork of the luckycoin blockchain, which means that the original dogecoin developers created a copy of the luckycoin source code and modified that source code. Luckycoin is a fork of Litecoin, while Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin blockchain. Of course that Dogecoin is listed on CoinMarketCap.
Dogecoin airdrop is organized by Huobi exchange, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. To get an airdrop you will need to download the Huobi wallet and retweet one tweet. Only 1,000 participants are allowed.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Dogecoin airdrop:
- Download the Huobi Wallet app (Android/iOS) and create your DOGE wallet address
- Follow Huobi Wallet on Twitter
- Retweet this tweet with hashtags: “Manage your #BTC, #ETH #XRP #TRX #XRP #DOGE with Huobi Wallet App”, along with your DOGE address from Huobi Wallet app
- You will receive DOGE coins
- Rewards will be distributed by January 1st, 2020