How to get Bella Protocol airdrop:
Bella Protocol is a blockchain project that wants to create one interface to interact with multiple decentralized interfaces. With them, you will be able to find high yields from multiple DeFi protocols, and they are promising zero gas fee.
Bella Protocol airdrop is a holder airdrop. It has started on September 17th. The total pool of the airdrop is 2,000,000 BEL tokens. Bella Protocol is built on Ethereum. To get BEL tokens you need to hold Arpa chain (ARPA) tokens. There will be eight rounds in total. Current partner exchanges include Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, Gate.io, KuCoin, MXC, HBTC, Ju.com. For more information visit this Medium post.
- Hold ARPA tokens on an exchange that will be supporting the BEL airdrop
- There will be a total of eight rounds, which will last over the course of two years
- The first round will start with a snapshot at 00:00 UTC+8 on Sept 30 and ends on Oct 15. For the complete list of rounds and snapshot dates, see this table:
Rounds Snapshot starts Snapshot ends Amount of BEL 1 30/9/2020 15/10/2020 250,000 BEL 2 30/12/2020 14/1/2021 250,000 BEL 3 30/3/2021 14/4/2021 250,000 BEL 4 30/6/2021 15/7/2021 250,000 BEL 5 30/9/2021 15/10/2021 250,000 BEL 6 30/12/2021 14/1/2022 250,000 BEL 7 30/3/2022 14/4/2022 250,000 BEL 8 30/6/2022 15/7/2022 250,000 BEL
- Daily snapshots of your ARPA holdings on the supporting exchanges will be taken during each round
- All eligible ARPA holders will receive free BEL at a ratio of 5,000 ARPA: 1 BEL
- Exact details regarding snapshot time, distribution, etc will vary from exchanges to exchanges, so make sure to follow the announcements of the supporting exchanges