How to get TomoChain airdrop:
TomoChain is a blockchain project that is trying to create an alternative and scalable financial system which will be inclusive and equitable for everyone. By their words, they are trying to create an “Internet of Value” and its infrastructure. TomoChain coin is listed on CoinMarketCap.
TomoChian is trying to solve the scalability of the Ethereum blockchain, and it relies on a system of 150 Masternodes with Proof of Stake Voting (POSV) consensus that can support near-zero fee and 2-second transaction confirmation time.
TomoChain airdrop consists of two holder airdrops. The total value of this holder airdrop is $60,000. The first TomoChain airdrop is for holders of TOMO coins. You will need to hold or stake your TOMO coins. The snapshot will occur on November 3rd. You will get Lition tokens (LIT), also listed on CoinMarketCap.
In the second TomoChain airdrop you will need to wrap your Lition (LIT) tokens via TomoBridge to get TOMO coins. More details of this holder airdrop are below:
TomoChain airdrop for TOMO coins holders:
- Hold TOMO coins in your wallet or stake TOMO on the TomoChain network
- Centralized exchange holders and TOMOE or TOMOB holders are not eligible
- The snapshot will occur at 9 am UTC on Nov 3rd, 2020
- You will get 80 Lition (LIT) tokens if you’re holding between 1,000 and 5,000 TOMO coins
- You will get 120 Lition (LIT) tokens if you’re holding more than 5,000 TOMO coins
- For maximum 3,000 participants
- From 5th November 2020 you will be able to claim your awards on TomoChain website
Lition (LIT) holders airdrop:
- You need to wrap your Lition (LIT) tokens via TomoBridge to be used on the TomoChain blockchain.
- Check this tutorial for doing that
- You will get 18 TOMO coins if have wrapped between 3,500 and 18,000 LIT tokens
- You will get 30 TOMO coins if your have wrapped more than 18,000 LIT tokens.
- For maximum 760 participants
- Rewards will be distributed seven days after the end of the airdrop