How to get Solstarter airdrop:
Solstarter is a launchpad on the Solana blockchain. The Solana network is one of the fastest-growing blockchains with multiple large cap projects being developed over the last year. Solstarter aims to continue the adoption of this ecosystem by driving the incubation and funding of future innovative projects built on Solana. IDO projects on Solstarter have allocations that are 100% fair and given out based on the quantity of SOS a user stakes.
To get Solstarter airdrop you will need to apply for the Solstarter ICO (TGE). KYC is not required. All participants will get an equal share of the 1,000,000 SOL airdrop pool.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Solstarter airdrop:
- Go to the whitelist form
- Follow them on Twitter. Like and retweet the pinned tweet.
- Join the Telegram group
- You can create an SOL wallet here
- You will get an equal share from a total airdrop pool of 1,000,000 SOS
- The airdrop will be distributed in the first week after the TGE (Token Generation Event)
- For more information visit this Medium article