How to get Hex airdrop:
HEX is a blockchain project built on Ethereum. It is an ERC-20 token that pays its holders instead of miners. Holders of the token are encouraged to stake their coins for greater rewards over time.
HEX airdrop is a holder airdrop. It will finish on 2nd December 2020. You need to have had Bitcoin (BTC) in your wallet to get HEX tokens. Read below-detailed instructions on how to get this holder airdrop.
Step-by-step guide on how to get HEX airdrop:
- Go to the airdrop page
- Submit your BTC address where you had BTC during the snapshot on December 2 2019
- Copy generated message
- Install Metamask in your browser and connect your wallet
- Go to your private BTC wallet and sign the message using the “Sign Message” in your wallet (instructions for Trezor users / instructions for Electrum users)
- Choose your Auto-Stake length and press “Submit Claim” button. Your claim starts with 90% as an Auto-Stake for a minimum length of 350 days. You can choose a longer period for even more gains. Auto-Staking can be canceled at any time
- Confirm the claiming transaction in the Metamask to finalize your claim
- If you had 1 BTC durig the snapshot you will get 11,000 HEX tokens
- Create your referral link on https://hex.win/ and get 20% tokens of your friends claims