How to get Crust airdrop:
Crust is a blockchain project that provides a decentralized storage network for the Web3 ecosystem. Their goal is to provide decentralized cloud storage and computing. They are claiming that Crust is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership.
Crust implements MPoW, which stands for Meaningful Proof of Work, a mechanism to quantify meaningful storage resource usage. In addition, they have implemented a GPoS, a Guaranteed Proof of Stake is a consensus that uses storage resources as a guarantee. It encourages nodes to provide more storage resources and improves the security of the network.
Crust airdrop is an easy airdrop with two tasks. You can choose which one you will do. The first task is to share a Medium post on a social media of your choice. The second task is to create an infographic about the Crust project, that you will share on social media. For more details about the airdrop visit this Medium post. The total pool of the airdrop is 100,000 CRU coins, which is around $390,000 at the moment of publishing this post. Crust is listed on the CoinMarketCap. Airdrop rewards will be distributed before 1st December 2020.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Crust airdrop:
- Go to the google airdrop form
- Share this Medium post on a social media of your choice
- Create an infographic about the Crust project and share it on social media. To get some ideas visit the official airdrop post
- Create a Crust wallet and submit the airdrop form
- To create a Crust wallet visit this link and click “Add account”
- The total airdrop pool is 100,000 CRU coins which are around $390,000. It will be divided among all participants of the airdrop