How to get MimbleWimble airdrop:
- Go to the airdrop page
- Submit your Bitcoin wallet address where hold your BTC and click on “Register/Verify”.
- Sign the message from the claiming tool using the “Sign Message” feature within your wallet (instructions for Trezor users / instructions for Electrum users) and paste the provided signature to prove ownership of your BTC address. Never share your private keys!
- You will receive a “success” message and a password. Remember the password along with your BTC address, as it will be needed to claim the airdrop later
- Snapshot for the airdrop will be on July 19th, 2019. You have to hold your BTC in the registered wallet address during the snapshot date
- You must maintain access to the wallet/address you registered with, because you will need to sign another message again after mainnet launch in order to claim your MWC coins
⚡ For more info about the airdrop go to this page