How to get Komodo airdrop:
Komodo is the first blockchain platform with smart contracts feature.
Komodo airdrop is organized in cooperation with the largest crypto exchange in the world Binance. This is a holder crypto airdrop. You will need to sign up on the Binance exchange and hold KMD coins in your wallet. Komodo is listed on CoinMarketCap.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Komodo airdrop:
- Sign up for the Binance
- Hold a minimum of 1 KMD in your Binance wallet
- Starting from July 24, 2019, Binance will begin taking daily snapshots of user KMD balances at 00:00 AM UTC
- KMD staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
- KMD generated by each user = Total KMD staking rewards received by Binance * User KMD holdings ratio.
- User KMD holdings ratio = User KMD holdings / Total KMD staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 KMD in order to qualify for staking rewards
- The initial distribution of KMD staking rewards will be calculated up until September 1, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period
- KMD rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 5th of each month
- Additional 250,000 KMD from prior staking activities will also be distributed to KMD holders based on their average daily holdings
- For more information see this Binance post