How to get DIA airdrop:
DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is an open-source Oracle platform built on Ethereum for decentralized finance. DIA on its website claims that they are leveraging economic incentives source, validate, and deliver trusted financial data sot that DeFi applications are reliant on trustable and scalable data feeds, to avoid exploitation and manipulation.
The DIA database gets hashed on-chain, and all scraper code and documentation is hosted on Github. All data is accessible via API endpoints or Oracles.
DIA airdrop is a holder airdrop. All wallets that are holding DIA tokens can participate in this airdrop. The total pool of the airdrop is 3,031,866 DIA tokens. For more info visit this Medium post.
Step-by-step guide on how to get DIA airdrop:
- Hold at least 1 DIA token in your private wallet or at an exchange where DIA is currently trading
- DIA will take daily snapshots between September 25, 2020, 12 pm CEST – December 10, 2020, 12 pm CEST
- All wallets (excluding the DIA Association, DIA team and the KuCoin hackers’ wallets), including DIA staking participants, CEX holders, DEX holders and LPs (liquidity providers), are eligible to receive the airdrop
- A total pool of 3,031,866 DIA tokens from the ecosystem fund has been allocated to the airdrop
- Holding the tokens even for one day will make you eligible to receive the airdrop. So the more number of days you hold, the more tokens you get
- The number of tokens a user receives will be based on their average daily balance during the snapshot period. To see the formula that will be used to calculate your rewards, see the below announcement post
- The rewards will be distributed on January 11, 2021, to their respective wallets
- For more visit this announcement post