How to get Basic Attention Token airdrop:
Basic Attention Token is a blockchain project built on Ethereum. BAT is an ERC20 token. They are trying to improve the efficiency of digital marketing. They have also created a Brave browser, which is built on an open-source chromium-browser. Companies can buy ad space in Brave browser with the BAT tokens. Users will earn BAT tokens by viewing the ads in the Brave browser, and they can donate BAT tokens to the content creators (to the websites, or YouTube channels, and similar).
Basic Attention Token (BAT) airdrop is a bit different than the other airdrops. Here, users are earning BAT tokens by viewing the ads in the Brave browser.
Also, there is another way of earning BAT tokens, and that is through referrals. You can get up to $5 in BAT tokens when the user downloads the Brave browser with your referral link. Unfortunately, the referral program is ending on 23rd November 2020.
Step-by-step guide on how to get BAT airdrop:
- Download the Brave browser
- Enable “Brave Rewards” during the setup
- There is a chance you will be dropped with BAT tokens to your Brave browser that can be used to tip someone. Every month Brave users are randomly dropped with BAT tokens
- BAT received can be used to tip to a content creator
- For every referral you will get $5 in BAT tokens
Earn BAT tokens by viewing ads in Brave browser is now available!
How to become a publisher:
- Click on this link and become a publisher
- You can connect your YouTube channel, Twitch or a website
- After you have verified your channel/website you will be able to receive tips
- Click on BAT triangle icon next to the address bar to tip to a content creator
- In your publisher dashboard you will find your referral link