How to get an airdrop:
- Hold a minimum of 1 WAVES and/or WCT in your private Wallet (not an exchange). If you don’t have a Waves wallet, you can create one from here
- All addresses are eligible excluding known exchanges
- Leased out tokens are also eligible unless held at aggregated exchanges accounts
- Verify your Waves account before 31 May by using one of the following options:
- Verification is not required for your original allocation of VST from the first snapshot phase (1 February to 1 April).
- WAVES and WCT holding will be averaged from 1 April – 31 May with daily snapshots and the amount of airdropped tokens will be based on your average balance.
- VST tokens will be airdropped to your wallet in 1:1 ratio. You will receive 1 VST for each WAVES and 1 VST for each WCT.
- If you meet all airdrop conditions, you will receive an asset issued on the Waves platform after snapshot date. Once Vostok’s MainNet is operational, the asset will be swapped for VST. This will likely occur in early summer 2019. The technical details for the swap process will be published later.