How to get Rubic airdrop:
Rubic is one of the first multi-chain DeFi exchange platforms. Rubic organizes DeFi services to enable a project to create, manage and trade tokens decentralized in one place. Rubic is created by the MyWish developers. Rubic has announced L2 layer implementation, which will significantly decrease transaction fees and limit orders on the DeFi exchange.
Rubic airdrop is an airdrop for MyWish holders. All MyWish holders with balances above 1000 tokens can participate in the airdrop. There will be four snapshots: 15 Dec 2020, 15 Feb 2021, 15 May 2021, and 15 Aug 2021. Users will receive 1 RBC for every 4 WISH tokens. For example, if you hold 10.000 MyWish at the snapshot date of Dec 15th and then 20.000 WISH on 15th Feb. You will receive 2500 RBC after 22 Dec and 5000 RBC after 22 Feb. Rubic tokens are already tradable.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Rubic airdrop:
- Hold at least 1,000 WISH tokens
- After each snapshot users have to send ~0.01 BNB to the Specified address in Binance Chain (the address will be announced later). WISH is BNB token
- Include your personal Ethereum address to the Memo field for getting RBC
- RBC tokens will be sent automatically after the specified address receives the transaction until the next snapshot inclusive
- Users need to request RBC airdrop every time after the snapshot until the next
- For more info visit this Medium post