How to get an airdrop:
Havven is launching on EOSIO to enable stable payments for EOS ÐApps. Havven is airdropping 50% of all HAVeos tokens (50,000,000 HAVeos) to existing HAVeth holders with at least 1000 HAVs.
💡 Full details about the airdrop are in this article
- There will be two snapshots taken of the HAV balances on the Ethereum blockchain, a starting snapshot and an ending snapshot.
- There is a minimum number of 1000 HAV required to participate;
Please note this refers to the HAV amount, not the HAV value.
- You will have six months to provide an EOS wallet address in which you wish to receive your HAVeos. We will provide a dApp where you can sign a transaction from the ETH wallet that contains the HAV with your EOS wallet address as part of the transaction. This dApp will be released after the second snapshot.
- All HAVeos in this Distribution will be escrowed for six months from the time of distribution, with monthly vesting for the next six months, i.e. each month, 16.67% of tokens will be released.
- Snapshots dates are November 20, 2018, and December 20, 2018
HAVeth holders must hold at least 1000 HAVeth on the date of the second snapshot to be eligible. The number of HAVeos received is determined by finding the average holdings on both dates.
For example, if Alice holds 500 HAVeth on Nov. 20 and holds 2000 HAVeth on Dec. 20, she will be registered as holding 1250 HAVeth her proportional of that amount.
As a counterexample, if Bob holds 2000 HAVeth on Nov. 20 and holds 500 HAVeth on Dec. 20, he will be ineligible as he is holding less than 1000 HAVeth on the 20th of December.
💡 Havven is in top #500 on CoinMarketCap