How to get an airdrop:
Bitcoin Private will be co-forked from ZCL and BTC. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in own wallet or a supported exchange during the snapshot will be credited BTCP at a 1:1 ratio. For example: If you hold 1 ZCL and 1 BTC, you will receive 2 BTCP.
Snapshot Date is February 28th, 2018. Main net will be launched approximately two days later.
HOW TO CLAIM BITCOIN PRIVATE WITH ELECTRUM
1. Find your BTC or ZCL private keys.
2. Download the Bitcoin Private Electrum Wallet.
3. Install the software and create a new seed.
4. Go to Wallet > Private Keys > Sweep.
5. Paste your private keys into the field and click “Sweep.”
6. After the sweep is finished, click “Send.”
HOW TO CLAIM BITCOIN PRIVATE WITH COINOMI
1. Download the Coinomi wallet app.
2. Run the application and create a new BTCP wallet.
3. Click the QR code icon in the top right corner.
4. Scan the private keys from your BTC wallet.
5. Confirm the amount once the sweep is complete.
The main rule is to never share your private key with anybody! But to claim this airdrop you will need to in order to sweep the wallet. So, if you want to participate in this airdrop do not forget to empty the wallet first!