How to get an airdrop:
The split happened at block #491407 on October 25, 2017 and everyone who held their Bitcoins in a supported exchange or in a private wallet is eligible to claim Bitcoin Gold.
HOW TO CLAIM BTG WITH TREZOR WALLET
1. Go to TREZOR’s coin-splitting tool.
2. Click “Connect with TREZOR” and select your bitcoin account.
3. Enter destination address and enter an amount. You can claim your BTG to any wallet including your TREZOR or an exchange wallet.
HOW TO CLAIM BTG WITH LEDGER WALLET
1. Connect your Ledger Nano or Ledger Blue to your computer.
2. Open the Ledger Manager app. Be sure that your firmware is up to date.
3. Install the Bitcoin Gold app on Ledger.
4. Open “Ledger Wallet Bitcoin.”
5. Go to Settings and find the current chain status on the top right side of the screen.
6. From the Settings menu, choose Blockchains.
7. Select the Bitcoin Gold blockchain.
8. Click “Split.”
9. Copy the receiving address of your Bitcoin Gold wallet and transfer BTG from the main wallet to the new split wallet. Click on Receive the and copy the BTG receiving address.
10. Go to Settings and choose the “Bitcoin Gold main chain.”
11. Double-check the current chain status in the top right of your screen says “Bitcoin Gold (Main).”
12. Transfer all funds to the BTG wallet address that you copied in step 9.
13. Transfer all BTG from the main chain to the split chain.
HOW TO CLAIM BTG FROM ANY WALLET USING COINOMI
1. Download Coinomi from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app. On the left side, click “+COINS.”
3. Add Bitcoin Gold and confirm your password.
4. Click “add” and open the new wallet.
5. Click “…/Sweep Wallet” and select Bitcoin Gold.
6. Input or scan the private keys of the wallet that held BTC during the time of the fork.
7. Press “next” and confirm.
The main rule is to never share your private key with anybody! But to claim this airdrop you will need to in order to sweep the wallet. So, if you want to participate in this airdrop do not forget to empty the wallet first!